Viva Cinemas offers schools, companies, families or groups of friends the opportunity to enjoy our facilities for your next reunion, activity or meeting/talk. At Viva Cinemas you will enjoy an ideal ambience at moderate prices. You’ll have convenient and comfortable big screen facilities of our cinemas for your presentations or private screenings.
For dates, call 09090428127 – Ilorin or 08172151180 – Ibadan.
Below are the rates per group member.
If you wish to bring a large group to one of our scheduled films we can offer special group rates for 20 more patrons for regular screenings only.
- A non-refundable deposit may be required to confirm the booking.
- Bookings will not be considered confirmed until the deposit (where required) is received.
- Each hour exceeded will attract additional cost.
- One WEEK in advance of the screening/ event is highly advised for adequate planning time.
- Only food & beverages arranged with cinema management may be served on the premises unless alternative arrangements have been made with management.
- The client is responsible for any guests/contractors/visitors attending the event.
- The client is financially responsible for any damage or theft to the venue or its equipment by either themselves or individuals attending the event.
Method of Payment
- Where applicable, an invoice will be sent for deposit and final payment which is due on the day of the event.
Deposit, Refund & Payment Policy:
- Payment of your deposit is required a minimum of 1 week to the event.
- A full refund of your deposit will be issued if the screening is cancelled no later than 10 days prior to your screening. If your event is cancelled any later than 5 days prior to the screening, your deposit will be deemed non-refundable.
- Minimum of 20 children/ Students. 1 Teacher/ Minder Free
- 21 – 50 Children/ Students: 2 Teachers/ Minders free.
- 51 + above: 4 Teachers/ Minders free
- Not applicable to any public holidays or special event days.
- School bookings, Children’s Day will attract the same rate.
- Minimum of 20 friends/ family/ private groups. No free admissions.